Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Write Angle Crew Wants YOU!

For U.S. Army!

Oh, wait, sorry.... Got carried away there.

What we do want, however, is to hear what you want. As our mission statement, well, states "We seek The Write Angle to help you..." We hope we're well on our way to doing just that, but we'd love for you to tell us what topics you want to see on FTWA.

Are you curious about character-building? Sweating over your synopsis or have questions about queries? Anxious about agents? Do you just want me to knock it off with the alliteration already?!

Leave us a comment and let us know what topics you're dying to see on the site and we'll do our best to address them in future posts. Alternately, use the links in the sidebar to find us on Facebook or Twitter to ask your question. If you really want to keep it private, email us.

Consider this an open invitation, by the way. Any time you'd like the Write Angle Crew's take on a topic, shoot us an email and ask!

4 comments:

Leslie S. Rose said...

I'd love a post on synopses. They are the biggest bump in my writing road.

J. Lea Lopez said...

Great, Leslie! We'll see what we can do.

C'mon readers, I know you're out there! What else can we help you all with?

Ruth said...

Ok, I have a writing topic that I need help with. What do we know about ebook tagging? Many boards host groups who tag sometimes hundreds of books on Amazon and B & N and in return everyone tags their books. Supposedly, the more tags you get the higher you are on the list? This is where I need clarification. I've read what the tags say they do. I don't understand how tagging your work makes it more visible. I don't know (an none of the published authors I know seem to know) if being on such a list is perfectly acceptable -- just good marketing -- or is frowned upon by other writers. I can't seem to find out enough information to a) know if I should join such a group and b) fully understand how to tag if I decide to. Anyone able to explain the world of tagging on Amazon? Thanks!

J. Lea Lopez said...

Interesting question, Ruth! We'll see what we come up with.